Virtual Programs Coming to an End!
As we enter Stage 2 of Alberta Soccer’s Return to Play strategy, we will be closing our Free Virtual Programs effective June 30, 2020. Our Youth Summer Season will begin July 6, 2020, and we have kept fees low to allow as many players as possible to join us on the fields!
- We will not require any additional deposits this year (volunteer/raffle), but we appreciate those who are willing to help with the coaching/organization of the groups, and we are still asking for everyone to help with selling our raffle tickets. Please contact Alison for more information in these areas – email@example.com .
- To reduce the spread, uniforms will not be provided this year. Pinnies will be provided for team play, and all equipment will be sanitized before and after play.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own ball to each session.
- Players must sign-in and complete health questionnaire AT EACH SESSION before entering the field of play.
- If players, parents, or coaches are experiencing ANY symptoms related to COVID-19, they will be asked to go home and complete the AHS self-assessment tool before they will be permitted to return to future sessions.
- Parents will need to sign additional waivers at the field on the first day of play, agreeing to specific measures related to managing COVID-19 as provided by Alberta Soccer Association and Alberta Health Services.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart is available for eligible participants. Please visit theJumpstartwebsite to apply for funding, and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the confirmation number.
Important Registration Info:
It is critical that all players, parents and spectators follow the precautions set out in the COVID-19 Precautions.
Also please review our Fees and Days of Play before you begin the registration process.
Youth Summer Season Start: July 6th, 2020.
If this is your first time using TeamSnap, you will need to create an account. Please be careful, as your browser may attempt to auto-complete the registration fields, and this may cause errors in your registration. If you have used TeamSnap before, you can login with your TeamSnap credentials and complete the registration details.
Once your registration is completed and paid, you will be added to a team in TeamSnap. You will need to download the TeamSnap app on your phone, and then you will receive an invitation to join the team by email. If you do not receive an email invitation, please email Christie email@example.com.
This year, all of our registrations will be done online through TeamSnap. If you need help with the online registration, please email Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org she will do her best to accommodate your request.